Dear Customers & Friends,
At Bergens Autobody we treat you like family and we don’t want our family members getting sick. With growing concerns around the novel coronavirus (COVID‑19), we wanted to reach out to you to share the actions we are taking to ensure our shop is clean and safe for you, our team members and the community we serve. As such while no cases have been reported at our location we are committed to doing our part.
The following is a list of measures that we are taking:
- We are now offering pick up and drop off services. Including rental vehicles, if you have been approved
- You can drop off your vehicle and keys in our dropbox outside without coming in.
- We accept payments over the phone and you can sign for documents when we drop your vehicle off to you if you choose
- All communication can be done via phone, text or email.
- All surfaces inside vehicles are cleaned and sanitized with a particular focus on high contact areas.
- Our staff use gloves and masks while working on your vehicle.
- As outlined by health officials, staff practice frequent hand washing and refrain from handshaking.
- We have increased hand sanitizer stations for both staff and customers.
We recognize that you may have upcoming appointments, we continue to offer you the flexibility to meet your needs so you don’t have to leave home.
To keep our community safe, if you or any members of your household are feeling unwell, please lets us know and we will rebook your appointment at a time convenient to you.
Bergen’s Auto Body