The Bergen’s Difference Means Our Customers Have Complete Peace Of Mind!
The team at Bergen’s are committed to working on improving our skills and level of service. We invest in ongoing training and ensure that our technicians are always up to date with the collision repair industries latest technologies. We are recognized in Regina for our exceptional customer service. In the sections below we lay out some of the unique ways we differentiate ourselves from the competition.
At Bergen’s Auto Body, we really do ‘ Treat You Like Family’
OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer
Bergen’s Auto Body & Collision Centre is proud to be an OEM Certified Regina Auto Body Shop.
An OEM certification is a certification bestowed by a car manufacturer to a collision repair shop that meets the following standards:
- Technician training to ensure technicians know the protocols and processes to repair a specific make and model of vehicle
- Tooling to ensure the shop has the right machines and tools to perform repairs to the auto maker’s specification
- Equipment to ensure that original equipment manufacturer parts are used so that a repaired vehicle maintains the same capabilities, performance, and safety assurances
Each automaker has its own certification requirements, and shops invest tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars to earn and maintain OEM certifications.
How Bergen’s OEM Certification’s Benefit Our Customers.
A shop cannot get OEM certification once and then rest on the laurels of that achievement. To maintain certification, we need to continually update our training and technology/tooling.
A Regina auto body shop that continues to learn and evolve benefits you because:
- Your repairs will restore your vehicle to manufacturer specifications, which ensures the highest possible safety standards and performance.
- Your repairs will be done the right way the first time, sparing you the expense and inconvenience of subsequent visits to your collision repair shop and/or taking your car to another shop to redo work that wasn’t done right the first time.
- Your repairs can preserve, possibly extend, the life of your vehicle, allowing you to drive it longer and/or get top-dollar for it at trade-in or sale.
Perhaps most importantly, OEM certification gives you peace of mind.
When you choose an OEM-certified auto body collision repair shop like Bergen’s Auto Body in Regina, you aren’t just taking our word for the quality of our work. We can assure you that the quality claims are backed up by a third-party that will not compromise its standards because the auto maker’s reputation is on the line, too.
“This certification supports our reputation for superior customer service in Regina serving our community. We are your neighbours and friends, so it is important to provide our customers with the peace of mind that their vehicles are being repaired correctly by highly trained professionals that care about them. Here at Bergen’s Auto Body & Collision Centre, we treat you like family and that means we work hard to give your vehicles back to you properly and most importantly safely!” – Jonathan Bergen – Owner
Only the most trusted and Best Regina auto collision centres receive this status. We’ve worked very hard and are very proud of this achievement. We are now authorized to do appraisals for your claim. This means if you are in an accident and you come to us we assist you from start to finish. For more information from SGI please click here.
Advance Repair Plan
When you choose Bergen’s Auto Body & Collision Centre , we do an in-depth assessment of your vehicle which we call our advance repair plan. It is no different than a building blueprint. This well thought out process helps our team of technicians fix your vehicle properly and it ensures we find any hidden damage. Having the plan ready and accepted by SGI helps our team, as it means we are fully prepared when your vehicle arrives for repair. We will have all the parts required in the shop and the repairs will be completed correctly, in less time, and more efficiently.
Please understand that our assessments take longer than your general parking lot check. We may need your vehicle for 2 hours or more. This all depends on the severity of the damage. However, in most cases, you will have your vehicle returned the same day. The only exception would be if we deem your vehicle unsafe to drive.
QUALIFICATIONS & AWARDS
Trusted Regina Auto Body Shop
We were thrilled when Bergen’s Auto Body & Collision Centre was nominated by our customers as the best Regina collision repair and auto body shop. We passed the Trusted application & verification process with flying colours in 2012 and have passed 2 mystery shops since that time .
We are a proud member of www.trustedregina.com comunity, and have never had a complaint. All Trusted Regina partners are contracted to uphold the 5 Trusted Guarantees of service listed below. Click here to see our listing on Trusted Regina.
- Provide the service and quality promised.
- Complete the job on time.
- Charge the price quoted with NO surprises.
- Resolve any issues with customer satisfaction in mind.
- Communicate honestly & be responsive to customer needs.
We faced a rigorous 50-Point Inspection, which includes everything from checking reviews, ratings, reputation, history, complaints, satisfaction, trust, and cost to the general excellence. You deserve only the best!
Thank you to those who voted for us! Every year, Prairie Dog asks our readers about their favourite Regina stuff. There are dozens of categories. Bergen’s Auto Body & Collision Centre won Best Auto Body Repair in Regina.